Monday, October 20, 2008

"Winners have simply formed the habit of doing things losers don't like to do." - Albert Gray

Every morning I wake up, play with my pupppies (now officially dogs since it's Kona's first birthday today) and read a little motivational quote.

Taking the time to listen and learn more about what a client envisions allows me the opportunity to define which package will best suit their needs, or create a custom package for them which turns out to be a "win-win" situation for both of us. In the early stages of planning, my brides may not know what their needs are so I suggest a "day-of" package to secure the date and if they find they need additional assistance they can always upgrade their package later.

My clients know that I am very realistic in my approach to planning and the first thing I like to do is see what their wedding budget is and determine if it indeed workable. Sometimes we have to look at an alternative venue to make the budget work, or look at other possible areas where we can cut back on the costs, including the number of hours that I may be on site, but still have a very nice event.

I've also created a variety of affordable "partnership" packages such as the "Lanikuhonua Where Heaven Meets the Earth" which allows my clients to be very actively involved in their planning while at the same time have the support behind them and on-site coordinator on their wedding day to ensure everything is seamless.

As a certified professional planner it is my job to let you know what works and doesn't work, the years of experience I offer can save you both time and money and most importantly alot of headaches and wasted efforts. The typical response I get at the end of an event is "Thank you so much, we couldn't have done it without you!"

I absolutely LOVE what I do, and that is helping to make amazing, fun and stress-free celebrations!

No comments: