Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Counting your blessings......

Thanksgiving is one of my favorite times of year, not just because I do enjoy turkey with cranberry sauce, but because it is one of the few times of year that most everyone will take a few days to spend with family and friends and also take the time to reflect on the positives in their life.


Last night we had our annual Oahu Wedding Association (OWA) holiday party and we collected canned food donations for Aloha Harvest who helps feed Hawaii's hungry. Another canned food drive is planned in the early part of December at our National Association of Catering Executives (NACE) holiday party as well as our fourth year in adopting a family for Christmas through the Lokahi Giving project.


This year as I reflect, I am truly thankful for......


Two healthy and beautiful children that are growing into fine young adults

My friends and family that always support me........even on those challenging days we all have

My clients who entrusted me with their most special celebration with many becoming friends and continued supporters

Kiya and Kona (our dogs) who make sure that I take a breaks from the computer by literally sitting on top of my arms to ensure I stop and play with them. They're so much fun to watch during their "mad dog" runs around the house too!

Having my own businesses and doing what I LOVE!

No comments: